- This event has passed.
Homeschooling the under 7
April 14, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm GSTFree
An amazing opportunity for mothers!
💎Selma Smajlovic, a Simplicity Parenting Coach©
Trained as a midwife and currently a homeschooling mother of 6 children, Selma has had extensive experience working with families. She has been running parenting support groups since 2008 in Canada and Saudi Arabia.
She has opened her doors to help mothers learn the hacks of parenting their children with focus on the ‘Below 7’ age group.
1) Difference between homeschooling and parenting.
2) How to set up a supportive environment.
3) Developmental milestones for children of various ages.
4) How to get started on teaching Qur’aan and Islamic studies.
5) How to take care of ‘Mom’ and not burn out yourself.
6) How to get husband’s support in all of this 👆🏻
🔗Important note –
1) No arrangements for kids, only infants can accompany their moms.
2) Registration closes as soon as the spaces fill up.
3) Location will be shared only after confirming your attendance